NOPOTUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NOPOTUS

stand up against Obama, impeach, watch, take him to task.Stand up for America

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Our History
Founding Fathers information
TAG leave quick comments here
Poll
How long will it take
Within his first 100 days
WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_lcap53%WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Within the first year
WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_lcap27%WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Second year
WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_lcap0%WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Third year
WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_lcap0%WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Forth year
WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_lcap7%WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Second term-god hope not!
WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_lcap13%WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15
Links
HUCK'S ARMY
DEFEND OUR FLAG
NOBAMANATION
100% PRO LIFE
BADCHANGE.COM
NOFOCA;SIGN
GRASSFIRE.ORG
NRCC.ORG
SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS
NO PINHEAD ZONE
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dico1
Admin
Admin

WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Empty
PostSubject: WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN...   WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:46 pm

BO.. pass this around..have other pass this around.. use the re-mail not the blog... we need to leave there... staying there is only working to break us.. we need t build an huge presence...and we will...this is what I wrote and sent to a few people...

I got into SodaHead through the back door...I was locked out because this is a lib owned site, and when gonzo stole my original artwork as his icon to mess with me, I complained to the owner.. never heard back from him... just locked out... so freedom of expression and speech is not their strong point as we have always known.

I had to get onto my mail via the back door.. the good news... screw them...we are starting a mega blog to rival what has been going on in the left field for years..

please let every one know to start moving over to; https://nopotus.forumotion.com/main-c1

so we can organize, start sending every conservative e-mails.. do not blog about it, a sneak attack is best... .. we will have an very interactive place.. but we need to organize now, we need to build thousands of people..it starts with us...

on Sodahead site we just feed the libs money to destroy us.. every head this man has on his site makes him advertising dollars to mess with us...so we all need to leave.. NOW

I want to start a movement.. that all conservatives leave this site.. delete their profiles within a few weeks.. that will leave this site with a big loss in numbers.. that is what advertisers look for...so please pass this around to all conservatives for me...

we can create a strategy on a safe bog...in a safe environment. The mission is to build up that site, and build a few other big ones.. like the libs have done.. I will get the money.. I have the connections.. we just need the people..if you can help me..let me know. Thanks and God bless..

WE MUST STOP GIVING THEM MONEY, WE MUST BECOME BIGGER THAN THEM, FOR IN REALITY THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THEM..LETS ROCK... cyclops
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin
boxerpaws

WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN...   WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN... EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:02 pm

sounds like a plan to me.
Have question.How are we going to contact everyone there before we go?
Is that possible?

I've been sending a link to ppl here and there;should we start reaching out and sending the address to each and every person on our sodahead lists?

Hope we don't miss anyone!!
Unfortunately they may get more ppl over as newbies who will get beaten up by the numerous libs and obamazombies.
I also wondered.Do you think we are really making any progress there?
I like that we get to meet ppl we CAN call freinds...and that certainly makes that possible.
On the other hand we all seem to be beating a dead horse.
You can't go through to those ppl.They think Obama is just awesome.

I'll get started soon.Will have to messgae each and every soda head on my list.

I know that i haven't been real happy over there.We keep arguing about the same things and it doesn't look like we're convincing anyone.

There may be a time when ppl will come around.

God Bless,
bp
I'm gonna peek into Huck's Army and see if we can share our links.They're great ppl
Back to top Go down
https://nopotus.forumotion.com

WE MUST ALL LEAVE SODAHEAD!! NOW... THIS IS MY PLAN...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOPOTUS :: MAIN :: Community Action-
Jump to: