NOPOTUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NOPOTUS

stand up against Obama, impeach, watch, take him to task.Stand up for America

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Our History
Founding Fathers information
TAG leave quick comments here
Poll
How long will it take
 Within his first 100 days
 Within the first year
 Second year
 Third year
 Forth year
 Second term-god hope not!
View results
Links
HUCK'S ARMY
DEFEND OUR FLAG
NOBAMANATION
100% PRO LIFE
BADCHANGE.COM
NOFOCA;SIGN
GRASSFIRE.ORG
NRCC.ORG
SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS
NO PINHEAD ZONE
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin
boxerpaws

OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? Empty
PostSubject: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Canadian writer and artist Michael O'Brien, in response to readers wondering whether Obama is the world ruler foretold by Revelations, opined that the Democrat candidate is instead the harbringer of evil times.

Martin Barillas

Canadian novelist and artist Michael O’Brien noted in his November 1, 2008 newsletter noted what he called “some rather surprising questions about Barack Obama”, related to his novels. The author of “Father Elijah”, which centers on an apocalyptic future and the figure of the Anti-Christ, said that like other non-Americans, he has followed the current US presidential race closely. O’Brien is the best-selling author of several novels popular among Catholics, as well as a painter of religious themes.

Said O’Brien, “During the past year I have read a number of his pronouncements, and saw the smoke and mirrors beneath the rhetoric, but couldn't understand why everyone south of the border (the other south of the border, the 49th parallel) was getting so excited about him, both pro and con. Then a few weeks ago a German friend called me immediately after Obama's speech in Berlin, to say that the presidential candidate had mesmerized the crowds, and that a commentator on German television had said: ‘We have just heard the next President of the United States...and the future President of the World.’ My friend felt that Obama bore an uncanny resemblance to the fictional character of the President in my novel Father Elijah. I have received several other letters saying the same thing and asking what I thought about it.”

From my own reading of Obama's declarations and stated positions, I knew he was an ultra-liberal, a social revolutionary with visionary pretensions. But the Antichrist? No, not possible, I thought. I felt that he was too shallow a man to be the Son of Perdition, the Man of Sin, the Beast of the Book of Revelation. And I still think so. Obama is a crowd-pleaser with just the right ethos of idealistic crusader. That the crusade and the banners under which it marches are evil does not automatically prove that he is the Antichrist.

But now that I have seen the video of the Berlin speech I think there is more here than meets the eye. He is indeed a powerful manipulator of crowds, even as he appears ever so humble and wholesomely charming. I doubt that he is the long-prophesied ruler of the world, but I also believe that he is a carrier of a deadly moral virus, indeed a kind of anti-apostle spreading concepts and agendas that are not only anti-Christ but anti-human as well.
Barack Obama, a virus or the Anti-Christ?
In this sense he is of the spirit of Antichrist (perhaps without knowing it), and probably is one of several key figures in the world who (knowingly or unknowingly) will be instrumental in ushering in the time of great trial for the Church under its last and worst persecution, amidst the numerous other tribulations prophesied in the books of Daniel and Revelation, and letters of St Paul, St. John, and St. Peter.”

Alluding the questions raised about Obama’s past political affiliations with figures such as Rev. Jeremiah Wright and radical professor William Ayers, as well as accusations that have arisen about an alleged general media bias in favor of Obama, O’Brien wrote "Of course the mystique that has grown up around him is endlessly reinforced by the liberal media, which presents him to us as a high-minded humanist, a kind of secular messiah.”

“Yet when all the rhetoric is boiled down to its substance, the man is advocating unlimited state-sanctioned murder, and compounds it by indulging in habitual falsehood. He is well accustomed to playing loose with the truth whenever it is expedient for him to do so; or else he is the victim of the largest memory lapses in recorded history; or perhaps he is just not careful about how he expresses things—a blurring or selectivity regarding facts for the purpose of aggrandizing his public image.”

“Barack Obama is an image-maker, creating his own myth as he goes along. This would be a sad defect in any human being, but it takes on ominous proportions in a person who may become, after November 4th, one of the most powerful figures in the world. How is it possible that such a tragic turn of events may come about, if indeed a majority of Americans choose to believe the smile and the myth?”

http://pillar.bigforumpro.com/general-discussion-f1/barack-ob...
Back to top Go down
https://nopotus.forumotion.com
mustangluver

mustangluver

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:11 pm

BO has made his love of muslims quite clear. He was a member of a church, and i use the term loosely, that was based on the books by James H. Cone who is a radical, militant, black muslim. BO has said many unpatriotic things. How can anyone not be suspicious? BO has insulted the military and told an out right lie that our soldiers air raid villages and kill civilians. He wants to bring back the draft and cut military funding..What?
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin
boxerpaws

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:39 pm

pale

this is why we must stay sharp,support each other,be prepared and definitely post the truth here.When we are able; to engage in political activism.

Next i am going to post our forum at facebook and a couple other places.

We may want to consider using Meet up at some point.

We eventually will be an unstoppable grass roots movement.If there is a conservative candidate who can get elected we can get behind too.Have to do that.

I know that we just can't sit back and be steamrollered.

God Bless and thanks to EVERYONE for joining us.We may not agree on every single issue or candidate-nor do we have to- but we all have our country's best interest at heart!!
Back to top Go down
mustangluver

mustangluver

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Yes, it would be nice if each town had a meet up. I think the majority in my town were JM supporters.
Back to top Go down
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin
boxerpaws

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Obama Resistance? Sound like a good name for a meet up group?Not sure what to call it but we need to make this uniform so we can connect these groups together.

Any suggestions.I'm going to open one here-i would advise having meetings in public places if there are ppl you are getting together with online.

Unless you know who these ppl are.

Here's the address:

MEETUP.COM
So what should we call it? Or name it after our forum?
NOBAMA NOPOTUS?
Back to top Go down
mustangluver

mustangluver

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:53 pm

How about BO resisters? LOL...we can get some deodorant company like Secret, as a sponsor. LOL
Back to top Go down
mustangluver

mustangluver

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Have you seen this?
Click here: YouTube - Obama Win Causes Obsessed Backers To See How Empty Lives Are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?   OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST? Empty

Back to top Go down

OBAMA VIRUS OR ANTI CHRIST?
Page 1 of 1