NOPOTUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NOPOTUS

stand up against Obama, impeach, watch, take him to task.Stand up for America

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Our History
Founding Fathers information
TAG leave quick comments here
Poll
How long will it take
 Within his first 100 days
 Within the first year
 Second year
 Third year
 Forth year
 Second term-god hope not!
View results
Links
HUCK'S ARMY
DEFEND OUR FLAG
NOBAMANATION
100% PRO LIFE
BADCHANGE.COM
NOFOCA;SIGN
GRASSFIRE.ORG
NRCC.ORG
SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS
NO PINHEAD ZONE
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

STEELE RUNNING,GINGRICH NOT (from the Weekly Standard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin
boxerpaws

STEELE RUNNING,GINGRICH NOT (from the Weekly Standard) Empty
PostSubject: STEELE RUNNING,GINGRICH NOT (from the Weekly Standard)   STEELE RUNNING,GINGRICH NOT (from the Weekly Standard) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Report: Steele Running for RNC, Gingrich Not

Bill Sammon's sources tell him Steele may announce as soon as Thursday, and is courting the endorsement of Newt Gingrich, which if landed, would do much to scare off the incumbent and possible challengers:

The source also contradicted a report in Tuesday's Washington Times that Steele and Gingrich were competing for the RNC post.

"There is no fight," the source said. "This tension between Michael Steele and Newt Gingrich is totally fabricated and, in fact, Gingrich and Steele are working together to create a new strategy for the direction of the GOP."

In a statement issued by the former House speaker, Gingrich said he was not interested in seeking the post of Republican party chairman.

"A number of people have asked me to consider running for Republican National Committee chair. They have been very flattering, and I am very honored by their support," he said.

I like the direction this is heading, if correct. Michael Steele is an eminently likable guy who can communicate conservative values and ideas with competence and charm, and has always inspired the base. He comes without the significant political baggage of a Newt chairmanship, but will undoubtedly be bolstered by Newt's ideas, as Gingrich has signaled that he wants to be very involved...

THE WEEKLY STANDARD

from the Weekly Standard w/ out the usual bias-i edited the piece.

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://nopotus.forumotion.com

STEELE RUNNING,GINGRICH NOT (from the Weekly Standard)
Page 1 of 1